We are looking for developers to work on our Xamarin projects. Initially the work will be Xamarin iOS but, over time will also include Xamarin Android and server-side development.
We have seen an increasing demand for mobile applications from our customers - a demand that we can only see growing in the future. Therefore, we are looking for developers to work on our Xamarin projects.
You will be a developer who has history of delivering high quality, maintainable software and used to working the entire stack; from UI to backend. Ideally you have experience working in the mobile environment, or a demonstrable passion that you can easily move to this environment. Xamarin experience is highly desirable but we are also happy to consider solid C# developers with an interest in being cross trained to Xamarin and iOS.
You will get the opportunity to work directly with our customer so clear and effective communication skills are important.
Requirements for C# mobile developer (Xamarin preferred)
- Two+ years experience in a .NET development role at a commercial software company
- Excellent .NET and C# knowledge
- Familiarity with unit testing and design patterns
- Ability to communicate effectively about work in progress and highlight risks and issues.
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Initiative and ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to deliver clear, concise, well-structured code that adheres to commercial standards
- A passion for continuous learning
- Experience of Xamarin for iOS
- Agile or Scrum methods
- Keen to learn new languages and frameworks
- Experience of TDD and BDD
At Rock Solid Knowledge we appreciate the importance in providing an environment where everyone - regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and physical ability - feels valued and empowered to contribute to every aspect of our work. Everyone brings a unique perspective to work with them and embracing this only makes our solutions better.
Want to apply for the C# mobile developer (Xamarin preferred) job?Apply now Full job spec
Perks & benefits
Join our team of expert developers and you can enjoy the following perks and benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Early Friday finish
- Competitive salaries
- Select your own keyboard & devices
- Pension scheme
- Home office budget
- Cycle-to-work scheme